Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I am


I am short temper;
I get moody all the time;
I get jealous at times;
so often I waste time on doing nothing and
get self condemnation by being nonproductive;
I lose my patient easily;
I don't like other talking loud;
I get offended easily;
I am ruthless;
I am rude to those I don't like;
I get hurts easily and I don't like to talk about it
but I hope someone would notice somehow along the line;
I am demanding;
I can be unreasonable at times;
I hate milk and cockroaches;
I am easily distracted;
I care too much in how other would think about and of me;
I get sick for being nice to everyone;
I wish I can be more generous;
I wish I could be more considerate;
I wish I am a little bit wiser;
I wish I am slimmer and looking fabulous;
....Oh I wish!!



- I am imperfect.



And yet,
His grace is sufficient for me, for His power is made perfect in weakness.



For I am weak, He make me strong.

2 comments:

  1. i so touched that you aware you are not flawless..*big claps for you*
    finally you wake up dear...
    anyway..i like this article..

    ReplyDelete
  2. u like cos it tells the story abt u juga aye ;)

    miss u buuuuum!

    ReplyDelete