Wednesday, September 09, 2009

on the nineth of the month nine of the 09

Just reckon I have to write something in these special day of the 090909.
I'm 100% positive that I won't be here to witness the next 090909.

August has been busy for me.
Busying struggling whether I've make the right decision.
Busying trying to work something good for myself.
Busying worrying how's thing going to work.
Gah.. so busy!!
Anyways.. I'm all good now.
No more August, it's September now.

Have you ever thought are you a leader?
And who determine whether you are or not?

They say leader are born.
I wasn't agreed with that cos I believe a mature leader is trained.
But I'm not so sure right now...

Enough of crap...
September is going to be a great month for me (and you)!

A great thought from a friend of mine:
somewhere in the world someone musta been born today, w+e+d+n+e+s+d+a+y(9ltrs) 09/09/09, at 09:09:09 AM/PM.. weighing 9 lbs.. to a family of 9!!!!!!!!!





5 comments:

  1. 哈哈哈~~ really there's a twins born in 09090909 in Malaysia.

    Wow,happy to read you post. Coincidentally, I was discuss the same issue with my colleague last few days.

    Leaders are born? or trained. I agreed with the latter but she does not. On your blog, I found the same voice. Yes.I am assuring you that we shall believed, Leaders are trained!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe.. thanks for the affirmation ;) There's long way to go to be fully developed as a mature leader eh... no patience la me :P

    btw... the twin babies are so lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed the chance to keep anyth for myself on this pretty day..
    not even a words..
    aiks...but my fren ROM on tis meaningful day..
    theres a thought come to my mind:
    11/11/11, i wan make myself single no more :S
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha.. one of my fren ROM 999 as well.. ma de so jealous.. hahahaha :P
    i missed my 777 :( aiks...

    11/11/11 is a good number
    10/10/10 not bad either wa.. u quick quick find one la.. cincai grab one beside the road ma ok dy lo :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete