Friday, March 05, 2010

What the March?!

Notice that my absent in FEB - I was HOME.
I was rather anxious at first because of the negative feedback I have tell college that I'm going home for 2 weeks.
Knowing the risk of I might be stopped at custom and not able to coming back in;
I have make the choice.
Thanks God it turns out all good.
I did went home for CNY and came back safely.

He has started it and He will finish it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to put it out there.

The feeling of giving up is getting so strong -
which, it kinda bothering me, really.

There's thing that seems stagnant and I am not happy about it;
and yet I am not in a place to make the first move.

There's thing that seems way far beyond my talents and gifts;
and yet I have first make a choice which lead me no choice now but to finish it.


It's not easy;
but I'll push it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment