Monday, October 13, 2008

Kidsfest + Kids Album Recording!!

081008


I was blown away by the stage design!! They have a little runway and with BIG HUGE LCD screen!! How cool is that ek! Talking about big budget here =="


Taken from far during rehearsal.


Trying to take a picture of myself with the stage..
But the back light is too bright that i barely see myself!


KIDSFEST!!! ALBUM RECORDING!!!
It was awesome. Can't believe I'm part for it....


...as camera 5 assistant - where nothing really much to do =P
The guy behind me is the camera operator.


Camera operating at the hub.
It's a good chance for me practice on camera work and stuff.


*******


Time flies, about a month and a half and college will be done.
What's next?
To work my a** off to get as much as I can probably.
Going to pick up Lili cleaning job on every Monday and hopefully can get a higher pay job so that not only to cover my expenses but also the loan that to be returned.
I believe God is my provider and I'm just going to trust Him.



Will be going to Tassie with Renee this coming Friday and back by Monday for Stuat engagement party.
I'm exciting about going back to the good old Tassie and get to meet some old pals.
The van Steenis is just like my another family.
Salamanca Market, Mt. Willington, Scallop Pies, Little Italy...
so many good old memory!!
Ah~~ Can't wait!!


*******


PS:
And something very strange -
Renee keep meeting people that I know / meet in the City church!
Funny ah~





No comments:

Post a Comment