Friday, December 05, 2008

E-M-O

Have you ever wake up with weird feeling?
Like, weird.
As if there's something bad going to happen OR no reason but feel like crying anyway.
I hate those feeling and i know i'll need to deal with it.
I can't let my feeling take control of me for the rest of the day.
It's mentally exhausting.
Maybe i shouldn't have stay up so late.
It may help if i get back to a NORMAL sleeping habit.

It's so easy to get pessimistic especially when you are all alone.

Look up.
He's right there, smile at you.


God just drop to say HELLO to YOU
-who He loved so much-




1 comment:

  1. definitely YES.
    mayb i'm different,
    the 'weird' just attack everytime when i lay down, close my eyes..
    it's unpreventable for those sadness,
    silent crisis spring up.

    i so lost.why it was me?dear...

    ReplyDelete