Wednesday, February 04, 2009

So she says

So she told me she's like a Sunday-girlfriend.
He can disappear and leave her with no news for the whole week, but turn out on every Sunday as if nothing was wrong.
His don't even notice she was angry because she was worried.
They argued why is he behave like this.
He refused what she is confronting.
She tired hearing the excuse he is giving.
She wanted to quit this - mind consuming game.





















Then, she heard,

"Is He your Sunday-God?"







Stoned.

2 comments:

  1. yaya..well..
    for the best its not yet to come.
    because i haven meet you up in Aust a!
    so hold on the fork and prepare to giving me a great treat when i am there la..
    I told my mum my plan. I do try serious to fulfil my target.
    hope can see u in 2010.
    by the way...you will be there la huh?*dun shock me*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya.... i'll hold on to the fork... wait u arrive aus 把你叉走...hahaha :P

    U pray hard hard i'll still be here la by 2010 OK!!

    ReplyDelete