Saturday, February 14, 2009

Surprise Valetine


He truly shocked me.
I never expect he will appear at my work place with presents.
Well, I kinda thought of that, but it was 50-50 chance that either he going to surprise me,
OR
I'll let myself down for having expectation on that.


It was raining and was about 18°C.
He walked for 3omins from bus stop to drop me the presents,
and walk for another 30mins to get back to the bus stop.


Well, I was kinda laughed by my colleagues.
But I know they were just jealous..
HAHAHA :P

Well... I don't know how to express my feeling into words.

So.. I guess... "I love you too" is what I want to say :)




Happy Valentine's Day


3 comments:

  1. wah... surprise u ah.. so what did u get for Valentine's? filion bought me a little musical box..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i buy him nothing...hahaha :P cos i was not "soong" bcos he din call or sms me on the clock hit 12 on 14th... LOL :P
    I bought him Vietnamese lunch :P and a card..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. apa luu dapat? his heart in ur hand?
    haha..*18PG*
    wish you happiness always~

    ReplyDelete