Monday, April 13, 2009

Art from the heART

For very first time, Hillsong has a art festival for Easter.
27 short film has been placed in. I'm one of the 27 :)
5 finalist has been selected. I'm not been selected.
They also selected some non-finalist to put on screen. I feel nervous if they would put mine on. The imperfect cuts. The un-stereo audio. OMG! :P
Thankfully they only show 5 of those.
Peeps, I'm not sad for not being selected. Because I wasn't please with my masterpiece anyway. Too rush in production and the post production because of conferences coming up. Too many talented film makers! It's a very good experience seriously. At least I DID something and approached one step closer to my dream. Maybe I will put on youtube. Who knows. haha!

Many thanks to my wonderful crew and cast - who has made this short film happened.
Special thanks to Kristin, who sat at Michel's with me for weeks to brainstorm the ideas and script. It's such a pleasure to work with you. You're creativity blown me away!

I believe God brought me here in perfect timing for such a time like this. This is the year where the arts has blossom in this church. Speaking not only films, but many other art works such as fine arts, paintings, photography and more.

Here you can watch/vote for the finalist - have a look. Enjoy and be amazed :)
Here's the Arts Gallery - tons of breathtaking art works & photography.


>>>>> Ah.. now I feel like I should have put some photography up too.. haha <<<<<

For sure, I'll make another one for next year's festival! Meanwhile --- I'll HAVE to do second year :D *finger crossed*



PS: How amazing is God listen to our prayer even the silliest-random-est thought that crossed my mind :) From "dinner" to "the wonder of your love" to "thank you" "thank you"... no idea what am I talking about? No worries, it's only for my "self-enjoyment"... hahahaha!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment