Monday, April 06, 2009

Hillsong Sing Song {lalalalala}

Well, I was ALWAYS wanted to write all this stuff down. But yet... erm... you know... when u actually facing the computer - you start forget things. The actual purpose of why are you sitting in front of the computer is gone - just like that. And soon you realise you were clicking on some other stuff, like, Twitter (haaaa)! Ok, now I mention it - I got addicted to this new (well, not quite) webbie where to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question - What are you doing. It's kinda IN thing to do in Hillsong church - almost everyone (well, the BIG guns are) has it. For example, you are able to stalk in Ps.Brian & Bobbie (...) hahaha!



>>>>> The Canggih OB truck!! So many LED!!! <<<<<




So, Colour Conference and album recording are done. Great nights, great message, great songs. There's some songs that I personally LOVE!! If you got your CD/DVD (erm... maybe on July?), those are the song I would recommend ---





Hillsong Album
> Yahweh by Rueben Morgan
> The Wonder of Your Love by Marty Sampson
> Glow by Joel Houston
> It's Your love by Mia


United Album
> No reason to hide by Joel Houston
> Tear down the walls by Joel Houston
> You hold me now by Matt Crocker




God is good. Still can't believe I'm doing what I'm doing now. Can't wait for the album to release.



Breaking news: It's Autumn now! I got myself 2 pairs of boots and 2 pairs of skinny jeans - to store up for the cold weather. A good reason to spend money ek! ehehehe! Well, I think that is it for the Autumn. Oh, maybe a few jacket or jumper and scaft will be good. Ahhh... I pray that my mum will never found this page. Amen. Yikes!

Okie peeps, if got time, sign up for Twitter too - then we can get in touch more often (in other word it make me easier to stalk you up! haha)

3 comments:

  1. they recorded the latest album already ah...? how was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. where to install for twitter... i can't wait to stalk u.. ^_^ haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. The album recording is awesome! But i didn't feel much as i was working on backstage. Can't really feel the "atmosphere".. haha.. but i heard those who were inside say it was great.

    For twitter, jz go the webbie www.twitter.com then sign up and that's it! Pretty easy. hehehe

    ReplyDelete