Saturday, January 16, 2010

You-Know-Who

You-know who #1::
I found a letter while cleaning my room last Tuesday. It was written months ago. And it still laying on my table now. I wonder when am I going to send it? Dear Nicholle, I hope you don't mind receiving an outdated letter from me. Or maybe I can bring it back when I'm going back for CNY? Aye??


You-know-who #2 ::
Maybe you won't admit it, but it is obvious enough for me to see our friendship has changed. You leave me no trace of when nor what had happened. Would that be out of jealousy? Of what?! I don't understand. But one thing I know,the bridge of trust has been shaken by the lies you've made.


You-know-who #3 ::
Don't waste my time if you just want to cruise around without destination. I'm tired. Or I your golf ball or just the sands?


You-know-who #4 ::
Goal of the day - to use your time wisely.
i.e. going to bed when it's time to bed.
e.g. NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment