Tuesday, April 06, 2010

5-hour-song


so
i finished my song XD
both lyrics + melody + chord - in 5 hours
who would have thought!
bhahahahaha
It's either i am talented
or
it's a crappy song
.....
OK
it's NOT a crappy song
God is my inspiration along the journey
it IS a good, God-given song



now
i'll need to polish the lyrics for a little bit
then record then chart then complete the submission tool

it has been a challenging journey i have here


x x x x x


just when you think you can't accomplish it
you realize that you have a larger capacity than you think



and not forgetting
weirdest dream i've ever had


Die: Hi, I'm Die. And you are?
Me: Hi, I'm grace.

Die: .... (look at me like one kind)

Me: .....


Holly bang her guitar on the floor

yelling at gfx

'@4)&^%$%@#$%^&*()!!!'

O_O"



no pressure





No comments:

Post a Comment