Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I call Hillsong home















I am overwhelmed every time i'm thinking of where I am now,
at this moment.
I can't stop thinking how great God is,
that he has put me here,
to be planted in this place,
at such a time as this.
I can't believe I get to be involved in such a great thing;
that I get to do life with so many mighty men and women of God;
that I get to worship God everyday [EVERYDAY] in the house with all this people,
where some people might only get to listen to the CD.
It's all by His grace,
I'm here.

No matter where you are,
be convinced that God has put you in the right place.
Make it your home.

Only when you sees it as your home,
you invest all you have/are,
you owned it.

It doesn't matter where you're at,
how long you will stay,
whether you will stay there for good or not,
make it your home.

After all,
we are made for the same purpose;
we are worshiping the same God.

Make your church
your HOME.

My home,
is where I called to be.










No comments:

Post a Comment