Friday, August 13, 2010

Sky Sailing

Two of my bestties just returned from the Hillsong Unite + Conquer Live
which held in my homeland - Ipoh, Malaysia!!!

My heart swell with praise
hearing all the great stories from them on how the
worship team and preachers has blessed them

And also the fact that
i'm actually getting this amazing-first-hand-experience
EVERYDAY here in college
i'm overwhelming

Think they are now on their way to Indo

x x x

So i heard
if you want to bettering your English
THiNK in English

kinda challenging
but i'll try

i'm trying

and i become speechless
.......

anyways
Why Sky Sailing?

1. Their song Captains of the Sky is my fav at the moment
2. Hoping i get to sky sailing aka traveling (in my translation) in the near future
3. Because i can



No comments:

Post a Comment