Friday, January 14, 2011

Shhhhhhuushhh and Pray!

So once more the people complained against Moses. "Give us water to drink!" they demanded. 
"Quiet!" Moses replied. "Why are you complaining against me? And why are you testing the Lord?" 
Exodus 17:2


So often people complained about their problems instead of praying.
Some problems can be solved by careful thought or by rearranging our priorities.
Some can be solved by discussion and good counsel.
But some problems can be solved only by prayer.

I can totally felt for her when she's talking about how she felt that she's not fulfilling the calling God has for her. The same urge that's in my heart was so strong that my heartache. I can't stop but wondering am I still in the same path that You wanted me to do in the first place all these year.

Anyhow...

It's time to make a determined effort to pray when I feel like complaining because complaining only raises my level of stress.

Zippideezipzapzip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment