Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Count Down 21 Overwhelming


I've been drown by farewell meet up this few days. I really appreciated what my friends did for me and I cherish every moment spent with you all. Thank you all for caring and allocated your precious time spend with me and listen to my stupid jokes. And I find it "interesting" for everyone (almost!) is asking me the same question of whether he, my boyfriend, is going with me or not. The answer is NO! He will go later end of august. So, YES, again I'm going ALONE!

In 21 days, I'm leaving my home country and heading to another country to pursue my dream that was once (and still) I wanted so badly. It was supposed the happiest and exciting thing could have happened to me, and yet I have to admit - I'm nervous and feeling insecure. My friend just asked me don't be so dramatic. But to be honest, I really very very very very nervous rather excited!! I know you may have said "Come on, this is not the first time you going alone what... Years ago you were going Tasmania all alone also what.. what's the problem now?"

I don't know why would I felt so. Maybe I'm just used to have someone beside me for all this years. Someone who I was once can depends on, to lean on. I just don't want to accept the fact that I have to face all the coming challenges ahead all by myself. Enough said :P

Well, maybe things hasn't been so bad for me. I believe God has His best timing for everything, and He is in control. So why my heart shall worried.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:35 PM

    haiz..
    u stoop for comprise la..
    let Dai & Soh acc you a month or two..sure you very enjoy then..
    insecure is a must,
    going abroad is not like cooking la..
    practise make perfect meh..
    sure alot for u to adopt there.
    u 闯荡江湖 with ur silly jokes la..
    haha..sure u make a fame..LOLX..

    ReplyDelete
  2. practice make perfect?
    I went alone b4 how come not yet an expert on this huh =="
    cant 闯荡江湖 with ur silly jokes la..... angmo doesn't understand chinese jokes and neither will I T___T Like we telling jokes to ilin... u see!! lol

    ReplyDelete