Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Last Day at Work [Supposingly]



Well, I said, today supposingly my last day of work.
And know what happened? I just had a super duper "shui-est" (unlucky) day ever!!!

1. When I got in to the office only I realized - I forgot to bring back the laptop. And so I may need to come back to office again tomorrow. (Maybe God knows I'll missing my colleagues sooooooooooooooo-very-the-much, and He give me a chance to work with them again one more day!)

2. I found out the "LUPID" (not very nice to use the word stupid) Kaizz rejected Jimz to keep the Mayday DV tape and the tape now is being recycle. LUPID la you kaizz >.< (Maybe God wants me to less crazy about MY Ashin hor... wuwuwuwu!)

3. We went to eat Ah-Kuan fish ball noodles, don't know who so smart put our fried-fu-jok mix with the soup!! Walao eh... eat also not syiok already loh like that!! (Maybe God knows I got sore throat so He make the guy so "smart"!)

4. I found a FULLY BOILED fly at the bottom of my winter melon tea! Where the most classic moment was, we try to talk to the guy who sent us the drink and he tease us back, saying "Maybe then fly har fly into your drinks during you all talking talking here leh... You not believe har, you go upstairs and see how we make la.. no flies there one leh!" Walao eh! He is now dead if I have a gun!! (Maybe God knows I having constipation lately huh....)

5. As a result of 4., I sh*t like whenever I want to p*e.... (WOW... and my constipation healed! Praise the Lord!)

6. Went dinner with Sheryl, Angie and Wai Wai @ BBQ Plaza. Things are going all well until I got home - I realizes I have locked myself out of the and there's NO ONE HOME (T___T) My keys are in my car, where my car is with my brothers! And so, I waited for KamKam at Angie's home. (Har~~ this one I know! God is giving me chance to spend more time with Angie~)

What a day, right. I'm indeed emotionally exhausted and keep thinking why is this happened to me!?! What did I do wrong and deserve this!?! This is no Friday on 13th but Monday on 30th, how could I being so unlucky.

But somehow, I manage to think it over in a positive way (those line in yellow). Although they may seems unluckily but they could be can be a blessing to me. It's very much depends how you look at things. Oh well, at least there's ONE thing I really happy about - I HAVE GOT MY DELL LAPPIE!! *yay*

tada~~~ my "banana"
=.="





No comments:

Post a Comment