Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What a FUN enrollment day


It is the enrollment day! *YaY*
We leave home like 830 or so in the morning as we need to get to the church by 9am.
As usual, the girls are walking fast so I'm sort of left behind :P I try to walk faster.. but erm.. my feet are painful cos I was wearing the wrong shoes yesterday as I don't know got to walk A LOT >.<
So anyway, it's good to walk a little bit behind, so I got some time to pray for the day :)

We were late anyway. It's already started when we arrived.
Anyway, we didn't miss a lot though.
The enrollment went really well.
We've got our personal details updated, photo taken, student ID done and meet awesome peoples somewhere along the line.

Guess what, I finally found someone who can speaks Cantonese with me!!
My oh My~ Thank you Lord Jesus!! XD
She's Chinese from China, somewhere near to GuangDong.
So it was really great meeting her.
I also met a Malaysian girl and we found out there's only two of us are from Malaysia.
Then I get to met some Indon, Japanese and Korean.
Most of them are doing Pastoral and Worship.


:: Lunch - OZ style BBQ ::

There is lunch provided by the college. I ate 3 sausages - well, it's free, and I'm freezing cold and it makes me hungry ==" It was really nice, indeed.

Okay, here the fun part goes.
After the lunch,
the chinese girl (from China) invite us (Asians) to go to her house for a little gathering.
She is doing pastoral 2nd semester. She just thought it may be helpful for those who are new to the church, especially we asians tend to get very shy when come to making new friends.
So, we went. I though that would be me and another 3 girls who are going. And guess what...more and more people just turn up. Most of them are Korean.
We had coffee and hang out a bit to get to know each other.
We get to play some card games like Snap.. and a sophisticated Snap (this is really a FUN one, I should teach you guys how to play it one day!) and of cos some other games which I don't remember their names. We had soooooooooo much fun.

Actually, there are two aussie turned up. One girl and one boy.
They are asian too but both born in Australia.
The girl was telling us that even she is born and raise in Australia but somehow she just doesn't click with the angmos =="
We are sort of having the same problem which is - we have no common topic to talk with the angmos. And she is much more comfy when hang out with asians.
I am really surprised.

Well, anyway..it's time for bed.
Class at 9am tomorrow =="
I felt so blessed by the Lord that He brought all these great people into my life.
And I really had FUN.

Heaps of FUN :)







2 comments:

  1. see... God will put ppl around u so that u won't feel lonely..
    God is indeed great. everything plan up so well for u... have to start counting your blessings and journal it down... u never know,.maybe your journal can be a book for readers... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.. really thank God abt it :)
    i planning to write what i experience here in the blog. So next time i see it, i know i actually been through a lot and never fail to see God grace has on me

    ReplyDelete