Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Hello Sydney

:: Good Morning Sydney ::


After a long exhausted flight, I arrived Sydney at 7 am 7 Celsius. It's cold indeed but I love the weather.

There is someone picking me up from the airport to the Hillsong.A fter the registration and all they bring me to the house i rented at AUD123 per week. God has been sooooooooooooo great to me - they placed me in a fully furnished house with mattress, pillow, fridge, washing machine, dryer, TV, DVD player, sofa, internet access(!!)...etc. OMG~ I'm so blessed.

:: here's the house I live in ::


There's 7 of us in the house and I'll be sharing a room with a girl from US who is doing Worship. Didn't get to meet my roommate yet though. Actually, besides the girl who bought me in this morning, i do not even meet any of my housemates yet. They are actually going to the Hillsong conference at the Super Dorm. I wanted to go but the tickets are all sold out... so I might as well just stay home and get some rest.

There are 2 person came and brought me to go shopping. So I have got my bank account done, mobile activated, shop for some groceries and got home before 130pm Australian time. Pretty efficient hey! Don't play play ah :P Was wanted to take some pictures around the house but I just got lazy..hehe.. so maybe few days later when my mood is up :D haaa!

By the way, it's only 630 now and guess what... the sky is already dark like 9pm in malaysia =.=" Sunset begin at around 4pm.. it's crazy!! Although it's not the first time I notice about it, it's just that.. I do not know what can I do in this hour with sky is already dark. Sleep? Na.. too early.. Going out? Na... it's dark out there. (Oh yes, it's a very quiet place I'm staying in!) Somehow I wish I live in the city, then at least I can go out by myself to walk around and see some stuff. But the place I stay now about 30mins drive from city but it's near to the Hillsong College with about 20mins walk. And so... here I am, end up internet-ing XD

I think I better get myself a hot shower and sleep at 7pm Australian time 5pm Malaysia time! WOW~ that's awesome! The earliest bed time I could never ever have!

Goodnight my loved one~ zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment