Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hillsong Church + Skinny Jeans

:: Finally, I present to you - Hillsong Church ::

We have Darlene on the morning service,
and Joel Houston on the night service.
I never thought I could see them on real, like so close,
and no in DVD *lol*

It's overwhelming.
It's unbelievable I'm actually here.
It's so unreal, and yet it is real.


:: Pastor Mike Pilavachi ::

Remember the song "Heart of Worship"?
That's his worship team who wrote this song.
I heard the story behind like thousand time,
and now I get to see this guy in real
the founder of the Soul Salvation.
He preach for the night service and he is hilarious.
We are laughing like nobody business.
So "dut" funny.


:: Pastor Brian Houston and Joel Houston ::



Oh.. why I put there skinny jeans??

This is because ----
EVERYONE is wearing skinny jeans!!

I'm not kidding!
Believe me, EVERYONE!! (almost :P)
Even guys are on it!!
[Yea.. Joel Houston is on skinny jeans!]

Skinny Jeans with Boots is the latest trend in OZ at the moment.
I think I probably go get one - only IF, I manage to lose some weigh.

Wow~ Can't wait for the school starts.
I'm expecting great things from God.

Besides... I just missed the conference,
and I missed Joyce Meyer!!
T___T



No comments:

Post a Comment