Sunday, July 13, 2008

Updates

The 2nd Day

:: The street ::

I just decided to go for a walk on the second day. And guess what, I met this two old lady on the bus. They was like asking me whether I'm going to this new shopping centre cos they aren't quite sure they were getting the right bus. For being the first timer, I just answered them "I don't know either.. but I'm heading to the same place." So anyway, we were in the right bus and it brings us the the shopping mall than we wanted to go. When I got off from the bus, they stopped me and asked whether I'm alone and invite me to join them. Well, knowing me of don't know how to reject people (ha ha!) especially they are old - one is at her 60 and another 80. (Yea... I know... )

:: waiting for the bus to Rouse Hill Town Centre ::
(b4 I meeting the old ladies)


So, we have each other company and they are really such a kind person to meet with. But there's something very strange I found - both of them are talking in Mandarin, but while talking to me, the channel automatically change to english even though I told them I speaks Chinese too T___T Anyway... we walk abit and trying to get home before sunset which is 5pm. We exhcnaged the numbers before we get moving, then suddenly they pop out with a question asking what am I doing tomorrow, and I just say I might be going to the city and check out abit. They say that's cool and for being polite, I asked whether they want to come along and they just answer "SURE" (=.=") Yea... I know.. I'm good at people, don't I?! LOL

So, "tomorrow" (the 3rd day) we are going to the Opera House!

=========================================================================

The 3rd Day


:: We took 1 and a half hour railway and stop at this Cicular Quay ::


:: So yes, here we are at the Opera House ::


:: And no kidding, on my right is aunt Rita and my left is aunt Susan ::
(guess what, they calling me their baby sister =.= hahaha)
Both of them are really are sweet and lovely old ladies.


:: We have our little time in front the stairs of the Opera House and they start telling me their stories ::


 :: The seagull got interested on Aunt Susan's story ::
(more likely to the uncle Toby cereal bar she's eating XD)



:: The magnificiant Sydney Bridge ::

Then, we have lunch in a restaurant just beside the Opera House. And they are vegetarian, so we had just vegies and tofu and it cost us AUD26 per person T___T Mamamia~ I want to cry liao~~

:: My fortune cookies. It says "You will travel far and wide, for both pleasure and business".. hmmm~~ what a prophatic word ::


:: Empty chair.. to be occupied in no time :) ::




to be continued......

4 comments:

  1. hmm.. maybe God wants u to share the gospel with them.. *giggles*
    well, its good to have someone to accompany u right... although they're a little older. post more ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:49 PM

    Oversea is pretty everywhere.
    just like my mood, looking at the pic also made myself feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. G,
    Yea..maybe. I'll try to contact them to keep in touch. And maybe God really has something for both of them hey :)

    KZ,
    Yea, it is beautiful right.. and it makes u feel better? Then u can pay me the "consultant fees" by bank in to the account number:27782090246
    TQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:24 PM

    shit u ..
    i should pay for Aus gov lo..
    U not the one made the place pretty~
    cheh cheh cheh!!
    but seeing nice scenary really will have better mood.
    u try stand in middle of M'sia street see~smokey make up ok..
    or end up in cancer..by pollution here..haha.miss u

    ReplyDelete