Monday, July 28, 2008

Christmas in July


Finally the classes started.
Guess what, we only have 11 person in this intake whereas last intake is only 12 person.
We'll have class together for this semester, so the class will have 23 people.
But it's good lah, cos the class is small we get to get more closer.
And God is so good to us who came for the 2nd semester. Cos those January intake students hasn't had their Intro to TV Media until we came in.
hehehe

--------------------------------------------


During the weekend, I went to a Asian extension of Hillsong in another town.
And guess what, they are celebrating Christmas!!
I'm not kidding, is CHRISTMAS!!!
They called it Christmas in July :)
so that we would have Christmas in winter.
So we decorated the hall with Christmas tree and all.


I met a lot of migrated Malaysians there.
Most of the youngsters I met are born and raise up here.
I'm so glad I went so I would have this opportunity to meet a bunch of nice people who makes me really feel like HOME.



How could we celebrating Christmas without BIG meal?!?



So here we go, we have roasted pork (oh~~ heaven~~~~)



And beef, chicken, pasta, salad, sushi, blah blah blah
and nevertheless DESSERTS!!
I enjoyed the meal so so much, and get to chat with lotsa great people.

The service starts right after the dinner.
It was a great one, great worship, great message.
They sang Christmas songs too.
It was fun... imagine, we sang "We Wish You a Merry Christmas"
Well, that is totally fine... not until the last phrase
"and a HAPPY NEW YEAR~~"
..while we all know it's only July ==
Hilarious!!



They have Santa Claus too.
Don't play play ah..
See the guy with Santa hat?
He is the Santa... in red T-shirt..
They call him Santa from Summer ==



Here is the Santa close up.
Oh yes, Malaysia he is, migrated here.




After the service, we get to mingle around and help on packing and stuff.
Then we went to one of the girl house to watch Movie.
Her house is so so BIG.
I mean it, SO SO BIG!!
They even have their mini cinema in the basement.
We watched Wedding Planner and we had so much dun together.

-----------------------------------------

Although I don't know where will I be allocate to serve during weekend
(but i pretty sure would be in the main hall since they not enough people doing media)
But I'll definitely visit that church again in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment