Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What do I do here

It is such a long time I didn't blog..
I just got very busy with study and assessment
(oh yea, I'm good girl..shsh)

Just thought that I should have update you guys with what's happening out here..
.with pictures!!!
(cos that would save heaps of words!)


- Control Room -
Not very big but efficient enough.
Pretty much like the Studio 2 at NTV7.


- Production Desk -
There's another desk that the producer would have control
over the things like....
what a producer would do =="


- CCU (Camera Control Unit) -
I've been told we will get our hands on the machines.
But, I didn't expect that they will just throw me on right away =="
This was me doing the CCU for second time.
The first time is just horrible >.<
course I barely understand what the heck is that and what is it for.


- Multi Camera Editing -
Another most frustrated thing I've ever done - editing with Final Cut Pro >.<
We are learning how to edit on multicam.
Thank God the teacher is an expert on this,
just that he teaching a little too fast @@


- Chroma Key Church News Editing -
Learning how to use chroma key.
It was... fun...
(except for the fact that information-overloading)

Today, they allocated me to be the cameraman >.<
Another disaster T___T
I was suppose to take the shots of the speaker, meaning I have to follow his leading.
Being a first timer, I've no idea how the "camera-momentum" would like
The camera is so stiff, that I barely move it smoothly!!!
(or my hands are just kinda "malfunction")
What I heard is "head room! head room!"
And if you look on the screen, my lead is just bumpy here and there.
However, the director is kind enough to say
"Cam 2, you are doing great job!"
..where I know I'm not >.<
It has been very encouraging though
Oh~ I love bible school ^^


- Course mates -
Me, Esther (Korean), Julian (South African) & Chad (American)
They are just a bunch of nicest + funniest people!!
Know the song "Amazing Grace"?
Yea..one of them (not in the picture) nicknamed me by modified the song to
"Malaysian Grace"
=="
I love them.


- Birthday Party @ home -
Yesterday was my housemate birthday
and we throw her a party


- Nacho with Avocado -
This is the first time I fell in love with Avocado
They are perfectly match!!!!!


- Birthday Cake + Ice Cream + Wipe Cream = Heaven -


My roommate, Mary, baked the cake
Yummy yum yum
She is from American and she's awesome!
We start to have this prayer time before we sleep
And it was really nice that she brought up that idea
It trains me up in how to pray in English where I never did before

******

Okay
I think I should go now too
Or else you would be ended up like me
- information overloaded -
LOL

Btw, I miss Malaysia.....FOOD!!





No comments:

Post a Comment