Sunday, August 31, 2008

Last day of Winter!!!

Yeah!!!!!! Winter is comes to an end!!
Expecting warm and nice weather tomorrow onwards :)
Again, I was busy with college and assessment.
But I really enjoy the life here - busy but fruitful.



1. College
I got the chance to do the Camera 5 for the on yesterday night service!!
I was nervous but thank God that we went through the lesson on how to handle the camera last Monday (pheeeew!)
It turned out quite good where I managed to give the shots of what director wants.
It was really fun after all.


2. Malaysian Festival turn DOULOS
Today I went to the city for a Malaysian Festival with friends and I expecting to get some Malaysian food like nasi lemak ah, roti canai ah, teh tarik ah.. cincai lah whatever I can get!!
However.... :(
We didn't managed to get there (bcos of... you-know-what-reason >.<) but went to this DOULOS - a library on a ship! Well, the ship itself is pretty impressive. Was wanted to visit when I still in Malaysia but never get the chance. Now I did not plan but went eventually without knowing it.
I was sooooooooooooo hungry cos I just ate 5 little piece of cookies before I took off
(Cos I was expecting to eat in the festival T___T)
And what I remember is walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk =="
Then we have to be back for church before 630.
Everything is so rush.
We walk really fast and I think I'm really getting into it :P
Anyway, we were late.
We missed the P&W but thanks God we didn't miss the LIVE part.
It was so so good.. so so so so good!!!


3. Pray for the Nation with NLRC Youth
It was great pleasure to have the chance to pray with the youths back home.
What an experience - we are getting high-tech-ed!! Haha
Guys, just want you all to know that I really miss you all here.
And I'm so proud of each and everyone of you :)
Be bold be strong and live life loud!!
Love you all so much!


4. Goodbye my beloved Ex-colleagues
Last Friday was the last day for Lee Pheng & I-Lin in EM
I'm sure Michelle will miss us (yes, is US) so much!! hehe
We used to have so much fun... aiks... miss them lah >.<
Who's going to sing (shout) Mayday with me in the Karaoke??!
Who can I practice my bombastic-skill in the future??!
They have being such a blessing in my life.
Anyway, EM is now officially rules by the LEE "family".. haha

*******


God is doing great thing here.
I'm glad that I have the chance to be part of it.
Can't stop thanking Him for what He has for me.

It's officially Spring tomorrow - Finally!!
Spring = flowers!!!!!
Can't wait ^^

PS: I'm trying to get a job here
has been giving out resume
Do remember me in your prayer hey :)

Last but not least
It's FATHER'S DAY next weekend
=="
I know what you are thinking right now
...same here...

(this poster is on the toilet door...seems like "he" is looking at you when u wee-wee ==")
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment