Friday, January 09, 2009

Blessed 09

It has been - officially - 6 months, I'm here in this kangaroo land.

2008 is a year filled with God's favor and blessing.
So many dreams has come to pass.
I'm overwhelm when come to counting God's blessing upon me throughout the year.

One of my dreams on is to watch the bridge fireworks
I still remember I blaming Leong Kam Kam on the last day of 2007 that WHEN will I have the chance.........















It's MASSIVE!! The most amazing fireworks I ever seen, so far.
Very impressive.

I haven't really set my goals for 2009.
But the very first I can think of now is -

To find confident in things that I think should and right to do.
Especially when come to decision making and speak up for opinions.
There has been ages I felt uncomfortable when there's a need a speak up and end up gulp the words all back in. Maybe I should first feel I AM confident, after all :)

Well, will sit down and really think what's the goals I'm want to achieve on 2009 and post it up - as a reminder for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment